CSEDU Image Viewer and Editor-18.4.54
(C/C++ Course Project)
CSEDU Image Viewer and Editor was the project of Team 18.4.54 for Computer Programming Lab II. The project was developed by Saidur Rahman & Jessica Sharmin Rahman. Our target is to create an image viewer as well as an image editor. Though we have a few knowledge about image processing & Advance C & C++, we tried to implement some image processing method (ex: Noise Detection & Reduction, Edge Detection, Gaussian blur, gray scaling technique etc) using C & C++.
Image Viewer will view the pictures and it will also be able to zoom pictures, show all the pictures in a slideshow etc & Image Editor will be able to perform all the basic editing operations such as rotation, zooming, re-sizing, adding effects etc.Key Features:
- Gray Scale Effect
- Film Negative Effect
- Adjustable Blue, Green & Red Effect
- Object Edge Detection
- Image Rotation ( Left, Right & 180 degree)
- Image Flipping ( Horizontally & Vertically)
- Resize a image (custom height & width)
- Image Contrast Enhancement
- Adjusting Effect ( Red, Green , Blue, Brightness)
- Circular Effect ( gray scale & blue )
- Slide show
- Erase operation
- Save an image with Effect
- C/C++ Programming Language
- OpenCV Image Processing Library
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- After selecting every effect, you have to save your image. Otherwise, the next effect will be deployed in the original image.
- The program has some bugs need to resolve. Sometimes, crushed due to inefficient coding
- "Add frame" option doesn't work properly.